Monday 21 January 2013

ArseOnline blog - Guest posters wanted



Would you like to write for this blog, either as a one-off or, preferably, on a more regular basis?

Most posts attract hundreds of views, with the most popular ever reaching 3000 views. In future, I'm planning to sign up to NewsNow, so I expect the number of views per article to increase substantially. However, to achieve that I need to have posts appearing more regularly.

As you can see, I'm pretty bad at updating the blog, which is why I'm hoping to recruit some like-minded fans who'd like to reach an audience. You will be credited on any articles you write, and if you become a regular contributor, I will add your details to the blog homepage.

If you are interested, please email me at the address below.

Mark Wellington
mdwellington@googlemail.com


Share via Social Network

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment